We are seeking Family Care Coordinators for our Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) to serve clients in Baltimore City and Baltimore County areas. The ideal candidates are self-motivated and have strong communication skills to work in a behavioral health setting. These candidates must also possess strong case management skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. The Family Care Coordinator shall work collaboratively with the PRP Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Family Care Coordinator will be responsible for managing a caseload of minor/adult clients
• Spend most of the time in the community, meeting with clients one-on-one in their homes or community
• Provide care coordination that includes developing daily living skills, increasing community integration, and helping clients meet rehabilitation goals (such as budgeting, medication compliance, housing, etc.)
• Develop and maintain relationships with other providers in the community
• Attend meetings and collaborate with treatment teams
• Complete daily contact notes and monthly reports quickly and accurately using provided device
• Flexible hours and high earning potential
• Supervision provided
• Bachelor’s degree in human services, arts, or social services with at least 1 year of experience working with clients with severe emotional or psychiatric problems.
• Or, a high school diploma with some coursework in social services or human services with at least 3 years of experience in providing therapeutic or treatment services to clients with severe emotional problems
• Experience with behavioral healthcare
• A passion for behavioral health services and a strong desire to become part of a supportive team environment.
• Ability to use our Electronic Medical Record
• Have a Maryland State driver’s license, have a reliable vehicle and insurance
• Be comfortable meeting clients in their home, community and having them in your car
• Very strong time management and organizational skills
Job Type: Contractual